Best Guide you will ever Find in Internet

Thursday 14 July 2016

21 Uses for Plastic Baggies When Traveling

Check out the Domestic CEO newsletter!
To view this email as a web page, go here.
 
Money Girl: Tips for a Richer Life
What's New on Domestic CEO?
21 Uses for Plastic Baggies When Traveling

You know those people who love to live out of suitcases? I’m one of them. I love to travel, and if life didn’t keep me tethered to Arizona, I would have no problem living on the road out of suitcases for the next year of my life. Mr. DCeo and I recently went on a five-week trip to Southeast Asia, so I got my wish for a little more than a month. While living out of a suitcase can have...Read More

07/07/2016 3:05am
View
The Best Solutions to Your Bug Woes

This week, I have a special bonus episode for you. You may have heard that Quick and Dirty Tips recently added a new podcast called Who Knew?. In it, hosts Bruce and Jennifer share simple household hacks. They recently aired an episode about how to get rid of your worst bug problems, and I just had to share it with my fans...Read More

07/01/2016 3:05am
View
Which Dinners Make the Best Leftover Lunches?

We recently received an email at Quick and Dirty Tips asking what family dinners make the best leftovers. I love this question because it not only means that someone is thinking about making their life easier by doing family meal planning, but they are also trying to think ahead and stretch two meals out of one planning and cooking session. This is great...Read More

06/30/2016 3:05am
View
GET MORE DOMESTIC CEO
Subscribe to the Domestic CEO Podcast

Subscribing to the Domestic CEO podcast is the easiest way to stay up to date with my weekly audio tips. If you like to listen to podcasts on the go, you can subscribe today on your favorite device with apps such as iTunes Podcasts, Stitcher, or Soundcloud.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

          
This email was sent by: Macmillan 175 Fifth Avenue New York, NY, 10010, USA

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Macmillan believes piracy hurts writers, readers and everyone who loves books. Learn more and report suspicious activity here.

To subscribe to this or other email communications from Macmillan, please click here.

Visit our profile center to update your email address and/or other information.

If you no longer wish to receive this email communication, click here to unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.