Best Guide you will ever Find in Internet

Thursday 5 May 2016

How To Excel At Excel- With Ebook Link and 1st Top Excel Tip

Welcome  How To Do It - Know How To The How To Excel At Excel Newsletter

You can download your copy of my E Book right >HERE<

If you want to know a bit more about me- (B), then check out my profile on my How To Excel At Excel website >HERE<

Every 15 days I will send you 3 top Excel tips that will help you to simply Excel at Excel.  Feel free to comment give feedback or even share some top tips yourself and, if you want to be really nice to your colleagues and friends, forward this email and get them to sign up themselves, for their own copy of the How To Excel At Excel Newsletter -you can't keep this secret for ever can you?!.

The next newsletter is due out soon, so to keep you going until then, here's a bonus Top Tip for you to look at.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#1 EXCEL TOP TIP Change The Default Number Of Worksheets In Your Workbooks.I don't know about you but it really annoys me the way Excel defaults the number of worksheets to 3.  I usually only use 1 and if I want more then I can add them myself quite easily.  Here is the quickest way to always get your Excel workbooks to open with a default number of sheets to be as many (or as few!) as you want.
For Excel 2007
  1. Office Button
  2. Excel Options
  3. Change the 'Include This Many Sheets' to what you want- in my case it's always 1.
  4. Click Ok to save the default

< 2007 Version Of Excel
  1. Tools
  2. Options
  3. General
  4.  Change the 'Sheets In New Workbook'How To Do It - Know How

Try out the above Excel tip and let me know how you get on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until the next Edition of the How To Excel At Excel Newsletter Helping YOU Excel At Excel
'B' Johnston
MSc, BSc(Hons), MCP

 



The How To Excel At Excel Newsletter is an only available to subscribers.
My records show that How To Do It - Know How of star.basak.howtodoit@blogger.com subscribed to my newsletter.
Should this have been forwarded to you and you want your own copy please visit www.howtoexcelatexcel.com/ or send a blank email to barbara(AT)howtoexcelatecxel(DOT)com





Barbara (at) howtoexcelatexcel (dot) com
Co.Kildare,
00447510677 418
Ireland

GetResponse
open

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.