Best Guide you will ever Find in Internet

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Last Chance to get 20% off Excel Dashboard Course

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
Don't Forget To add barbara@howtoexcelatexcel.com to your safe or contacts list to ensure you always receive your 3 FREE Excel Tips.
May 17 2016
Hello How


Last week I told you about the fantastic dashboard course that Mynda Treacy has put together over at My Online Training Hub.

I just wanted to remind you that the 20% early bird discount ends Thursday May 19, at 8pm in Los Angeles to be exact.


Mynda received this email from Fraser McKay, a student from one of her previous courses:

"After taking your current dashboard course I designed a couple of dashboards / functioning prototypes and sent them to the Executive Group by way of shameless self promotion. 
Long story short, I got a new position out of it!"

Mynda's course will have you standing out from the crowd in no time, just like Fraser, with the skills to build interactive reports like this amazing Sales and Marketing dashboard:

Free Excel Dashboard Webinars

If you're not sure what a dashboard is or how these skills might be relevant to you, then you can attend Mynda's FREE Excel Dashboard Webinars, but hurry as they're only on until May 18.

Here's what Ted said about Mynda's webinar:

"Wow, Wow and more Wows. I have been using spreadsheets since 1982 starting with VisiCalc. Since 2002, I have taught 7 Excel one day classes that I developed myself. I call myself an Excel junkie. If I don't get 4 to 5 hours of Excel a day, I get the shakes. Well, you have really shaken my tree."

Webinar 1 - Excel Dashboard for Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016

The first webinar will teach you how to use Excel to build this interactive dashboard below, no additional software or add-ins required, just plain old Excel and some data.

Webinar 2 - Excel Dashboard for Excel 2010/2013/2016 using Power Query and Power Pivot

If you have Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016* then this webinar will showcase how you can use Excel's Power Query tool to get data from multiple sources, mash it up with Power Pivot, analyse it in PivotTables to create this interactive Excel Dashboard.

* Power Query is available with the desktop version of Excel 2010/2013/2016, or Office 365 ProPlus. Power Pivot is available with the desktop version of Excel 2010 or Excel 2013/2016 Office Professional Plus, Office 365 ProPlus, or in the standalone editions of Excel 2013/2016.

But hurry seats and sessions are limited with the last webinar on May 18. Click here to register for the free webinars.

BTW, feel free to forward this email to a friend and invite them to attend the webinar too.

Who is the course for?

If you've attended Mynda's free Dashboard webinar then you'll know how powerful Excel is and how having Excel Dashboard skills will skyrocket your productivity and career.

You really need to know Dashboards if:
  • Your current reports take forever to update or,
  • You feel like no one takes notice of your reports or they constantly come back with requests for a slightly different report or,
  • You want to be able to present informative and interactive reports or,
  • You need to take your Excel skills to the next level to impress your clients with more meaningful reporting or,
  • You want increase your chances of employment, or get that promotion you've been after.
What members are saying about the course:

Loads of people have already registered and are on their way to wowing people with some killer reporting tricks, not to mention getting their work done faster.
Mynda shared this email with me from Kerry (with her permission), a member from a previous class:

"I have to tell you that I just downloaded the Session 4 workbooks. They are fantastic. I thought I would have to take notes in order to recall your instruction. Not at all - it is all in the spreadsheet. Your online tutorials and download material are extraordinary. I am so impressed.   I will be recommending your online training to my colleagues. Your workbooks are easy on the eye and very easy to understand.   I am terrified by the thought of writing formulas. You explain them and make it look so easy."

So, go ahead and enroll here before the discount ends on May 19. 

If you still do not think the course is for you then feel free to download my FREE CHARTING TIPS EBOOK for 30 Excel Charting Tips as you are a valued How To Excel At Excel Newsletter Subscriber.


Disclosure: I make a small commission for students who join Mynda's course, but as you know I don't just recommend anything and everything. It has to be of outstanding quality and value, and something I can genuinely recommend. After all, if doesn't live up to what I've promised you'll think poorly of me too and I don't want that.

The How To Excel At Excel Newsletter Is Available To Subscribers Only. 

My records show that star.basak.howtodoit@blogger.com subscribed to this newsletter.

If you have been forwarded this newsletter or you would like your own copy then send a blank email to me at the address above to subscribe or visit 
www.howtoexcelatexcel.com and hit Sign Up.

Copyright B.Johnston All Rights Reserved

Barbara (at) howtoexcelatexcel (dot) com
Co.Kildare,
00447510677 418
Ireland



You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.