Best Guide you will ever Find in Internet

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Get 20% Off The Excel Dashboard Course - Discount Is Ending Soon

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
Don't Forget To add barbara@howtoexcelatexcel.com to your safe or contacts list to ensure you always receive your 3 FREE Excel Tips.
December 6 2016
Hello How

Last week, I told you about the free Excel Dashboard Training that Mynda Treacy was offering at My Online Training Hub.  She explained that she is offering an in depth Excel Dashboard Training course - which is explained in more detail below.

Excel Dashboard Details

There are still some places left for the free training she is also offering on Wednesday and Thursday, so if you have not signed up for one of those webinars, I advise you to log into one of the sessions, you will not be disappointed.

There is an early bird discount of 20% off if you sign up for the Dashboard Course, the discount ends on Thursday 8 December 2016 at 8pm (Los Angeles) time

You can
check out in the details here
http://www.mothresource.com/152-19-3-21.html


I have completed the course myself and I fully recommend it.

I hope you take this great opportunity.

Keep Excelling
Barbara

PS. My December Newsletter Is Out Tomorrow - I have 3 great new Excel tips you!

The How To Excel At Excel Newsletter Is Available To Subscribers Only. 

My records show that star.basak.howtodoit@blogger.com subscribed to this newsletter.

If you have been forwarded this newsletter or you would like your own copy then send a blank email to me at the address above to subscribe or visit 
www.howtoexcelatexcel.com and hit Sign Up.

Copyright B.Johnston All Rights Reserved

Barbara (at) howtoexcelatexcel (dot) com
Co.Kildare,
00447510677 418
Ireland



You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.