Best Guide you will ever Find in Internet

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Get The Excel Skills to Dazzle your Boss and Colleagues In 2017!

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
Don't Forget To add barbara@howtoexcelatexcel.com to your safe or contacts list to ensure you always receive your 3 FREE Excel Tips.
November 29 2016
Hello How

My regular Excel At Excel Newsletter is next Wednesday (7th December), but I am delighted to share with you I have just heard that Mynda from My Online Training Hub is running her Excel Dashboard Course again and I wanted to give you an opportunity to benefit from her early registration discount which she is offering again.

As we know Excel is evolving; in the last couple of years Microsoft have added new tools like Power Query and Power Pivot, to name a couple.

Embracing these new tools will not only enable you to get your work done more quickly, but also since less than 1% of Excel users know these tools you're going to have a huge competitive edge in the workplace.

It's easy to ignore these developments and continue doing things the way you always have, but if you've ever felt like:


"My Excel reports take way too long to update each month/week"

"I spend hours collating and cleaning data, updating formulas and charts and then no one reads my reports anyway, what's the point?"

"If I could just impress the boss I'd get that pay rise/promotion I deserve"

"I need to get my Excel skills up to date so I can stand out from the crowd of other job applicants"

"I'm not sure how to approach setting up my Excel workbook the right way, so it's easy to build and maintain"

Then you're in for a treat because today I'm excited to tell you about Mynda Treacy's highly acclaimed Excel Dashboard course is running again, and if you register by December 8th it's 20% off.  I don't recommend many courses, but this a must do course and I always make a recommendation on it.

.
Free Excel Dashboard Webinars

If you're not sure what a dashboard is, or how these skills might be relevant to you, and help you overcome the challenges above, then you can attend one or both of Mynda's FREE Excel Dashboard Webinars.


Webinar 1 - Excel Dashboard for Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016
The first webinar will teach you how to use Excel to build this interactive dashboard below, no additional software or add-ins required, just plain old Excel and some data.
Webinar 2 - Excel Dashboard for Excel 2010/2013/2016 using Power Query and Power Pivot

If you have Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016* then this webinar will showcase how you can use Excel's Power Query tool to get data from multiple sources, mash it up with Power Pivot, analyse it in PivotTables to create this interactive Excel Dashboard.

* Power Query is available with the desktop version of Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016, or Office 365 ProPlus. Power Pivot is available with the desktop version of Excel 2010 or Excel 2013/2016 Office Professional Plus, Office 365 ProPlus, or in the standalone editions of Excel 2013/2016.

Click here to sign up for the Webinars.

What people are saying about the webinars??




Over 15,000 people have attended her Excel Dashboard webinars and this is what some of them had to say:



"Thank you! This webinar has already saved tremendous time and effort. I tried some of the techniques you illustrated for a cumbersome report update that I can see will cut our preparation time by 2/3's or more. ....awesome! Many thanks!!!!"

Cynthia Tashjian


"WOW, just WOW. Can't type more now - am trying to create a dashboard. Thank you Mynda!"

Susan


"The webinar was fantastic! I really enjoyed every moment. As you said, it was fast paced, but I am so excited to go back and review the presentation. We have been trying to get a dashboard started for my department and this really motivated me to take the lead. Thank you so much!"

Kathryn Puskar


"Oh. My. God. I know nothing! My jaw dropped a couple of times as you casually mentioned a way to manipulate PivotTable data. That's the problem with being largely self-taught - there are huge gaps in my knowledge."


Ann


"I presented my first dashboard to the CEO yesterday and he was ecstatic. Since we are downsizing I was very worried about my job, but after seeing his reaction...I understand that my job is secure (for now). Thanks!"

Iris Stein


Invite a Friend!

Feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues and invite them to attend Mynda's free Dashboard webinar too. They'll thank you for it.



Dashboard Course Format

If you've seen Mynda's free Dashboard Webinars and you're ready to take your dashboard skills to the next level then check out Mynda's Online Excel Dashboard course.

It will teach you how to build amazing interactive dashboards that impress your boss, get you noticed and help you stand out from the crowd, like this incredible le Tour de France dashboard she made, which is also included in the course:

The best part, aside from the praise from your boss and colleagues ;-), is you'll also learn tons of tips you can use in your everyday Excel work to get things done more efficiently.



What to Expect in the course:

The course is video based and available online 24/7

It comes with comprehensive Excel workbooks complete with notes

5 example Excel dashboards to keep

There's also an option to download the videos,

Plus Mynda personally provides support for the first 6 weeks of the 12 month membership.




By the way, the 6 weeks of personal support is the reason the course is only open for a limited time (registration for the course closes on December 15th). Mynda limits the number of classes to allow time for other projects and a break every now and again. That's not to say she won't support you after the first 6 weeks, it's just that it might take her a few days or a week to reply to you if she's out of town or busy working on another course etc.




Dashboards are an incredibly valuable tool in today's market for consultants, analysts and managers. And when you know the tricks it can be straightforward to build highly professional and interactive Excel dashboards. That's why this type of training is so worthwhile.



What members are saying about the course:

The previous classes have been a huge hit with many people saying how they love the cool techniques and how they've been able to impress their colleagues and clients by using them in all sorts of reports, not just dashboards.


"An excellent course, Mynda. You have the gift of making the complex simple to understand.
I thoroughly enjoyed your teaching. I have applied nearly everything taught.

Thank you"

Charlie.



"This was my first online training course and I was a bit dubious about how much I was going to learn. I have to say, minute for minute I have learnt more on this course than any other course I have been on. The way the course is delivered is exceptional and the learning material and exercises really cement the learning.

This course has without a doubt furthered my career and has allowed me to secure a permanent job based on the skills I have acquired from this course. I have already signed up to another course!

Thanks"

Ryan Cunningham



I highly recommend the course I have taken it myself, but don't take my word for it. You can read further comments from past students and find out more here.



Bonus 20% Off

If you register by Thursday December 8 2016 it's 20% off.  So, do yourself a favor and check out the course The price is incredibly fair, the course is awesome and it'll transform your Excel reports and possibly even your Excel career.


Keep Excelling!!!!!
Barbara




Disclosure: I make a small commission for students who join Mynda's course,which helps fund my website.  But as you know I don't just recommend anything and everything. It has to be of outstanding quality and value, and something I can genuinely recommend. After all, if doesn't live up to what I've promised you'll think poorly of me too and I don't want that. Oh, and just watching the course videos won't transform your career, you have to actually put it into practice, but then you know that.

The How To Excel At Excel Newsletter Is Available To Subscribers Only. 

My records show that star.basak.howtodoit@blogger.com subscribed to this newsletter.

If you have been forwarded this newsletter or you would like your own copy then send a blank email to me at the address above to subscribe or visit 
www.howtoexcelatexcel.com and hit Sign Up.

Copyright B.Johnston All Rights Reserved

Barbara (at) howtoexcelatexcel (dot) com
Co.Kildare,
00447510677 418
Ireland



You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.