Best Guide you will ever Find in Internet

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Don't Miss Out on the Early Bird Registration- Excel Macros Course

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
Don't Forget To add barbara@howtoexcelatexcel.com to your safe or contacts list to ensure you always receive your 3 FREE Excel Tips.
September 21 2016
Hello How ..........

About a week ago I e-mailed you to let you know about Allen Wyatt's Excel Macros for Beginners course. At the time, I invited you to visit Allen's overview for the course, and I told you that you could register for this excellent course for 20% off the regular price.

Today, though, I'm writing to remind you that the early bird special (the 20% discount I just mentioned) is ending. In fact, it will officially end at 8:00 pm Pacific time on Thursday, September 22.

You can still sign up for a limited time after that time (the registration period fully ends on September 29), but you won't be able to receive the 20% discount that early bird registrants receive if they register by 8:00 pm on Thursday, Pacific time. (I'll let you calculate what the actual ending time is for your own time zone.)

Allen has received a few questions. I thought I would share those questions (and Allen's answers) with you, just in case some of the same questions crossed your mind.


Question: Do I have to learn how to create macros in order to use Excel?

Allen's Answer:
No, you don't. In fact, you can go through life without ever knowing what a macro is. For some people, their use of Excel doesn't really require the use of macros. For other people, however, they immediately become more productive (and more valuable to their teams and company) when they add "macro skills" to their Excel toolkit.


Question: Do you think I can learn how to create macros?

Allen's Answer: Yes, I do. In fact, I haven't run into a single Excel user who couldn't learn how to create macros with just a little bit of effort. It isn't magic, and it isn't a "black art." With the right instruction, you can be creating macros in no time! (And, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I think the Excel Macros for Beginners course is "the right instruction.")


Question: Is it hard to learn to create macros?

Allen's Answer: That's a tough one to answer. Everyone is different, and everyone comes to the table with different skills and aptitudes. As I said, I think that everyone can learn how to create and use macros, but it really all depends on your determination and drive. This is no different than acquiring any new skill; if you make the effort, put in the time, and do the work, you'll reap the benefits available through the course


Question: I use Excel for the Mac. Will this course work for me?

Allen's Answer: With a couple of caveats, it will work just fine for you. There are differences between Excel for Windows and Excel for the Mac, as you know. The course examples all rely on Excel for Windows, but those using Macs should have no problem when they remember some of the intrinsic differences between the two platforms, such has holding down the Control key and clicking the mouse when the Windows world right-clicks the mouse. The biggest caveat, however, is if you are using Excel 2008 for the Mac. This version (and only this version) of Excel does not support VBA macros, so you won't be able to apply what you learn in the course if you have that particular version.


Question: When and how will I receive each lesson in the course?

Allen's Answer: Once you register for the course, all lessons and materials are immediately available. That way you can learn at your own speed, day or night, weekdays or weekends—it is up to you. Plus, registration entitles you to access all lesson materials for an entire year.


Question: What type of time commitment does the course require?

Allen's Answer: If you take a look at the web page I've prepared, you'll find that the video modules that make up the course are, in aggregate, just over 12 hours long. Each module is anywhere from a few minutes to about 30 minutes in length, and I provide complete information (once registered) as to the length of each module. That way you can plan out what is best for your schedule as you discover how to create macros.


I don't recommend many courses or Excel materials, but this one of my few exceptions. It's good. Really good.  I have completed the course myself, I loved it.

There is no better time to act than now. Be sure to take a few minutes before Thursday evening to register for the course; I don't want you to miss out on the 20% savings that awaits you.

Thanks!

In the spirit of full disclosure, you need to know that I do make a small commission if you decide to join Allen's course. I don't just recommend anything and everything; Allen's got the necessary professional "chops," and his course has the quality and value that make me happy to recommend it without hesitation.  I do not receommend many courses as you may have noticed, but this is one that I do and have experienced myself.  I loved it.

Keep Excelling!!

BJohnston MSc,Bsc(Hons),MCP,MOS

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter for even more Excel Tips and Updates.
The How To Excel At Excel Newsletter Is Available To Subscribers Only. 

My records show that star.basak.howtodoit@blogger.com subscribed to this newsletter.

If you have been forwarded this newsletter or you would like your own copy then send a blank email to me at the address above to subscribe or visit 
www.howtoexcelatexcel.com and hit Sign Up.

Copyright B.Johnston All Rights Reserved

Barbara (at) howtoexcelatexcel (dot) com
Co.Kildare,
00447510677 418
Ireland



You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.